I am a PhD student in the LSV in ENS Paris Saclay, under the supervision of Finkel Alain and Haddad Serge. My research is currently mainly focused on verification of infinite state systems, such as Petri nets, recursive Petri nets, well structured transition systems, etc. Since these type of systems can be hard to verify using the classical algorithms, I began trying to introduce machine learning technique to the verification of theses systems.
- A. Finkel, S. Haddad, and I. Khmelnitsky. Coverability, Termination, and Finiteness in Recursive Petri Nets, in Fundamenta Informaticae, To be published in 2020
- A. Finkel, S. Haddad, and I. Khmelnitsky. Commodification of Accelerations for the Karp and Miller Construction, in Journal of Discrete Event Dynamic Systems, To be published in 2020
- A. Finkel, S. Haddad, and I. Khmelnitsky. Minimal coverability tree construction made complete and efficient, FoSSaCS’20
- S. Haddad, and I. Khmelnitsky. Dynamic Recursive Petri Nets, Petri Nets’20
- A. Finkel, S. Haddad, and I. Khmelnitsky. Coverability and Termination in Recursive Petri Nets, Petri Nets’19
- Alain Finkel, Serge Haddad et Igor Khmelnitsky. Réification des accélérations pour la construction de Karp et Miller,MSR’19, Angers (in French)
- D-collapsibility and its applications. Master thesis, under the supervision of professor R. Meshulam.
- A Tool for the Coverability Problems in Petri Nets - Tool demonstration in MSR’19, Angers France.
- Coverability and Termination in Recursive Petri Nets - Petri nets 2019.
- MinCov- Python implementation of an algorithm solving the coverability set problem for Petri nets. Based on the work in “Minimal coverability tree construction made complete and efficient”.